Friday, May 6, 2011

NEW THINGS!!!

YAAAAY, it's finals week....*sob cry sob*  Over the past couple days I've gotten some new goodies.  My lovely and wonderful mommy sent me a Nordstrom care package complete with some of MAC's new Fashionflower line and I recently bought a 100-color eyeshadow palette from EyesLipsFace.  I've never tried their products before and I was a little doubtful because it was sooooo cheap...$10 for 100 eyeshadows...like 10 cents per, PUH-LEEZE.  The moral of the story is it's a wonderful fabulous investment and I love it forever and ever!!!! I also got a really cool Urban Decay Anniversary eyeliner set a little while ago, so I have lots of fun things to play with once finals week is DONE and I'm HOME! I'll be posting a five minute makeup look I did for one of my roomies shortly too, until then, lovely product eye candy :)
 ELF eyeshadows...so many colors!...don't mind the background...my desk is a mess!
 MAC's Fashionflower Eyeshadow in Aqua aka sooo pretty and cute.  <3 my mom!
Enough liner to line a nation....love this product so much!

On another note my blog somehow mysteriously deleted all of the blogs I follow.  If anyone knows how to fix this issue, any info would be helpful.  At least you all can still follow my blog and please do :)
~Shannon

5 comments:

  1. Just checked out your blog... It's so interesting! Love every post of yours! And i'm so jealous of you for that UD liner collection... I've wanted it for so long! Hahah! Good luck for your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that eyeshadow palette!!! I just bought one from bh cosmetics and I'm obsessed!!!

    http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! :) im your new follow now ii will be so sweet of you to follow back :)
    xoxo
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of the eye liners! They are awesome:)

    xoxo

    herdollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me. I follwed you back.
    Love all the new things you got. I want to get "free to be" from Mac's fashion flower collection.

    xx

    ReplyDelete