Monday, May 9, 2011

Fresh Faces: Roomie Premier

       This Friday, while I holed myself in my room studying, two of my roommates and some other people went out.  An impromptu makeup request by Haley (above) led to this five-minute going out look, yaaay!  I used a bunch of the purples from my EyesLipsFace Palette combined with Tokidoki Glitter Eyeliner in Skeletro, which is this really pretty navy blue and it really made her green eyes pop.  She used some mascara of her own...which I will eventually find the name of.  BUT, her lashes look so long because I made sure she curled them.  Curling your lashes makes such a big difference, ALWAYS DO IT! :)
        I blended a tiny bit of MAC's Creme Colour Base in Madly Magenta to give her a rosy, but still cool glow.  It's a really great color for people who have olive undertones like Haley.  Because she was going out, I highlighted her face with this sparkly, wonderful powder highlight/put it anywhere by Chanel called Gold Rush.  Lips were glossed with MAC's Lipglass in Pink Poodle.  AH, doesn't she just look great..and in five minutes too :3
~Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Great job she looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, she is super pretty! It was so funny though because she was catching a shuttle to this restaurant and the shuttle was at our dorm and she insisted on the makeup, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do a review on Tokidoki products! I'd love to see it!

    xoxo

    herdollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're looking for a solid contextual ad company, I suggest you take a look at Propeller Ads.

    ReplyDelete