Sunday, January 8, 2012

That's All

Boom! Nails! Done! My mom's friend who I've known since I was un bebe gave me some super nice Christmas presents! One of which was the Hello Kitty Noir Eyeshadow & Gloss Palette (which I will get to!) and Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail wraps in this super cute argyle pattern! I've tried the nail wraps before and really liked the idea, easy application, and overall pattern without spending hours painting on such details that wouldn't look very good, haha.  I think it's certainly a product that you get better applying which each try because these turned out even better than the first time I used them back in June, here yay! And I managed to watch 30 Rock while applying, which obvi indicates my amazing multitasking abilities...yeah...
On another note, one of my Christmas presents from mi mama were these lovely Prada sunglasses that she "had" to get because "they were so you [me]."  I am hopelessly in love with them, they're just so fun and pretty.  I totally feel like Meryl Streep in "The Devil Wears Prada." I've been going around telling everyone, "that's all." Haha, kiddingonlyhalfkidding...
 
On a side note, I'm wearing MAC's MAC Red Lipstick :)

And now as I'm writing this, I'm back on campus, eeeek! School doesn't start for another...nine days? But, I have to be back early for the children's show I mentioned I was in.  So far it has been sups fun and I'm enjoying every minute :).  I also got some new MAC makeup that I will hopefully swatch/wear in the near future.  Otherwise, has anyone used those Sally Hansen nail wrap? I'm really starting to enjoy them and am figuring out how to save them.  Tip! They happen to be pretty long so oftentimes you can use the rounded other side and cut the wraps in half so you get two nails out of one.  And once you have a bunch of random, non-complete nail sets it's fun to play around with painting your nails a color and having the patterns as accents.  And, I've been decently keeping up again, haha.  I'm trying amongst the play, luckily I have a lot of free time so I've been reading a book that is positively grand and thinking of more blog posts.
~Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Those shades are super amazing! And they do fit you. You can definitely go be Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada now.


    Chrissy

    Visit my makeup blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a sucker for (a tad bit) odd shades, and these babies just top the list! I am beyond jealous of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both the lace and the leopard patterned SH nail wraps.. love them! Argyle is one of my favorite patterns so I have to pick these up because they're simply awesome.

    Speaking of awesome.. those glasses, WOW. They. Are. Ah-may-zingggggggg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails are pretty (:!

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete