Thursday, March 31, 2011

M.I.A...Third World Democracy, I Got More Records Than the KGB Sooo No Funny Business



 Again, I've really been neglecting my blog, whoops...school has really been kicking into high gear, so I don't have much free time...or that time is dedicated to napping :) Anyway, here are some recent springish looks I have revolving my favorite Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Pervasion.
 This mix of pink and blue was some old MAC for Hello Kitty, so of course it is impossible to find because they stop making the colors after two days...le sigh. The lipstick was a purplish pink from Hot Topic, which I also lined my bottom lids in, which if I do say so myself, looks really cool in that first picture (unedited if you can believe it).
 This look was to match the green outfit I was wearing and the lid color was a mix of Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Half Baked and the green color from my Makeup Forever 12 Color Set.  The lipstick was YSL in 7 I believe.
And if you didn't notice, my title is from the song "Paper Planes" by M.I.A...whenever I say  I have been or someone has been M.I.A, I always start singing that song, oy vey.
~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment