Monday, July 2, 2012

Off With Her Head!

 Hi darling friends.  Again, I've dropped off the face of the earth into television, work, and general dilly dallying and have neglected my blog, oy.  So, here's a little look I entered in a MakeupBee Lime Crime competition that centers around Marie Antoinette.  Oddly enough, I have a pink Antoinette-esque wig in my possession, jammed a few head pieces and slapped on some makeup, and called it a day.  Okay, more like lovingly applied Ben Nye Clown White on my face.  I always have issues with white face makeup because it never looks even enough, in my humble opinion.  Because of this pink wig, decided to do the whole look as a "Pink Marie."
I'm still trying to get used to the new blogger layout...I don't do well with change, likely because I am internally sixty-something. The almost twenty thing is only a ruse 
Products Used:
Face:
Ben Nye Clown White
Urban Decay Glitter (does not exist anymore) all over the face
Caboodle (really dating myself) Pink Glitter
Makeup Forever 12 color Palette: Silver for highlighting 
Cheeks:
Nars Blush in Orgasm 
Eyebrows:
Lime Crime Lipstick in Great Pink Planet and Countessa Fluorescent 
Eyes: 
Pop Neon Eyeshadow Palette (pink color)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion (used for beauty mark too)
Urban Decay Liner in Woodstock and Baked
Caboodle Pink Glitter
Clinique Mascara
Lips:
Lime Crime Lipstick in Great Pink Planet and Countessa Fluorescent

So yes, I'm trying to get back into blogging.  Officially, I'm not making promises, haha, but I've missed it.  Now I am utterly consumed by "Sherlock," "Doctor Who," and "Game of Thrones," so maybe that will serve as some inspiration.  I may also start a makeup Tumblr, just because I really like the formatting of Tumblr and such, so I'll post about it here and hopefully some of you lovely people have Tumblrs. :)
xx
Shannon

2 comments: