Sunday, February 27, 2011

Human....UGGGGG


 So, I was going through my old pictures and came across these gems from this Halloween.  My friends Pete, Vito, and Marian decided to go as the Human Centipede from that ghastly terrible movie, The Human Centipede.  Pete and Vito were B and C in this chain (and if you don't know what I'm talking about...don't watch this movie, it's seriously grotesque, just bear with these small details) and so, they needed to have scars down their faces from surgery.  I used Ben Nye Face Wax and a mix of my injury wheel and fake blood and some thread to get this look.  It was difficult to say the least beccause I did not have much time to do this, and
the wax tends to melt.  Scary, right?



Marian was sporting the slutty horror girl whose makeup runs because she's been crying and she gets a bloody nose from being kicked in the face by the evil doctor in the movie.

1 comment:

  1. wow awesome make up but ouch looks so real and painful that was one urgh gross movie lol

    ReplyDelete